Here are some frequently asked questions regarding enrollment:
How do I enroll?
First, thank you for your interest in Kindermusik®! It’s one of the best decisions you can make to help your child’s musical development. To try a preview class or to enroll, please contact us at GrowingMusiciansLLC@gmail.com regarding class availability. Once a class is found, enroll online at www.GrowingMusicians.Kindermusik.com
How does billing work?
This year Growing Musicians LLC offers two, twelve-week semesters of Kindermusik® classes. There are two payment options – classes may be paid in full by semester or may be charged a monthly rate. Families who choose to pay by semester before or during the first month of classes, will be charged $177 for 12 weekly classes – a savings of $12 per semester. (Please contact us to receive a promo code for this discount.) Families also have the option to pay for semesters in 3 monthly installments of $63. Please see below for information on sibling discounts. Cost includes all classes and access to Kindermusik® Online. There will be no additional required fees.
In addition to weekly classes, Kindermusik® Playdates will be held on a monthly basis. Playdates will be charged a one-time, $15 per child fee that includes class and materials. (See sibling discount below.)
Is there a different sibling price?
• Siblings enrolled in a separate class will receive a monthly $13 discount, reducing the monthly cost to $50 per month. If paid by semester, families will also receive the semester discount in addition, further reducing cost to $138 per semester.
• Siblings enrolled in same class will receive a 50% discount; reducing the monthly cost to $31.50. Semester cost is $94.50. (Siblings sharing a class are not eligible for semester-in-full discount.) Please email GrowingMusiciansLLC@gmail before enrolling for instructions on how to redeem this discount.
• Siblings under the age of one year, who stay contented in a baby carrier/sling/stroller, will be allowed to attend same class with older sibling for free. Non-enrolled siblings will not be able to participate. Emergency exceptions will be considered.
• Playdates - First sibling receives a $5 discount; reducing the cost to $10. Each additional sibling receives a $10 discount; reducing the cost to $5. (Note: Siblings also receive take-home instrument/prop.)
How do I withdraw if necessary?
To withdraw from weekly classes, please request a Withdrawal Form from Growing Musicians LLC. Complete and submit the form by email before the first of the month. Return the Withdrawal Form before the first of the month to avoid being charged for the next months’ classes. You will not be charged monthly for classes once the Withdrawal Form is submitted. If you paid for the semester, you will be refunded any outstanding months’ classes.
How and when do I make-up classes?
If you miss a weekly class, a make-up class may be available. Please e-mail GrowingMusiciansLLC@gmail.com to inquire about availability. Make-up classes must be made up within the same session you are enrolled. Walk-in make-ups are not available due to the potential for overcrowding. Refunds or credits are not given for weekly classes or Playdates missed. You are financially responsible for the entire class tuition amount and any home materials ordered.
How do I access my Kindermusik® Online account?
To register your personal Kindermusik® account, visit my.kindermusik.com (notice there's no www). Enter your email address (if you already have an email address you have associated with a Kindermusik® account, we suggest you use the same email address). When you get to My Kindermusik®, select 'New User.' On the next page, enter the same email address, set your password and some security questions. It takes under a minute to do and when you login, your Kindermusik® account should be waiting for you!
You can view this one-minute “how-to” video on registering your Kindermusik® Online (formerly known as Kindermusik@Home): goo.gl/1zSox3
If you have any questions, please email Kindermusik® International at email@example.com.
What does my enrollment in Kindermusik® at Growing Musicians LLC include?
• No registration or member fee
• Easy, convenient enrollment and billing
• Access to Kindermusik® Online materials that correspond to class themes – Use this wealth of resources to continue your child’s musical learning fun at home or on-the-go!
• Regular communication of tips and resources
• Ideas in class to encourage more music, play, and fun at home
• Special discounts on Kindermusik® Birthday Parties
• Music-and-movement experiences that will create lasting, positive memories for you and your child, and will prepare them for future private music lessons
• Join a community of other music-minded families who want the best for their child